Business Development Manager Industrial Computing (m/f) - 2222.1
|Position:||Business Development Manager Industrial Computing (m/f)|
|Our client:||Our client is a privately owned leading provider of industrial networking, industrial Computing, and automation solutions to enable connectivity for the Industrial IoT. Our client is a market leader in supplying serial connectivity and maintains a distribution and service network that reaches customers in more than 70 countries. Our client’s products have connected over 35 million devices worldwide in a wide range of applications, including factory and industrial automation, smart grid, smart rails, intelligent transportation systems, oil & gas, marine, and mining.|
|Products:||Our client offers the full range of products for RISC/x86-based computing and HMI solutions.|
|Job scope summary:||The job owner will transition sales into established Key Accounts to continue the long term Key Account management.|
The job owner identifies and develops new business opportunities and long-term growth areas, e.g. in defined Vertical Markets, with high focus on Key Accounts for products and services from the assigned Strategic Business Unit (SBU), across the European company’s region. The job owner will work with Prospect Accounts and Key Accounts within the targeted markets, to promote assigned SBU’s solutions and develop business and customer relationships.
The candidate must identify major sales opportunities carefully, demonstrate high-level business proficiency, follow through closely the initial phase of the project until the hand-over to the sales team has been completed and support sales throughout the project as needed.
The job owner is to accelerate growth in a targeted market space where the company and the SBU may have limited market share or early knowledge of the market and customer.
At this early stage the job owner will drive long-term growth for our client where the sales team cannot focus, e.g. due to the length of the sales cycle, the effort involved to create initial successes or the lack of present product availability.
- Achieve sales targets and goals for our client and its SBU business by presenting solutions to targeted markets and Key Accounts.
- Target the specific market and develop the right business model to develop these markets through understanding the specific vertical markets, technology trends, emerging standards, customer needs and competition.
- Representing the interface for the Sales Team, Technical Support and the Business Development Managers.
- Promote sales development for the SBU sales opportunities in Key Projects and existing Key Accounts through co-working with Sales, channel sales or direct contact to have a good understanding of Key Account’s organizational structure, project status, business plan and long term strategies.
- Develop and align SBU business plans and implement SBU strategies through co-working closely with SBU and their Business Development Managers and ensuring generally that the SBU is up to date and in sync with the current state and strategy of the industrial computing and displays business.
- Clearly identify and set product positioning, value propositions and pricing of solutions by profiling future product needs within the specific market segmentation, Key Account and Key Project needs.
- Preparation and product presentations in Webinars, Fairs, Exhibitions and Symposia.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of relevant products
- Ability to analyse problems and create effective solutions
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Skills and desire to identify and develop multiple accounts
- Sound technical product expertise and business judgement
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- Efficient and self-responsible working attitude and teamworker
- Confident, self-motivated and pro-active personality
- Conscious and sensitive to pan-European cultures and practices
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory
- 3 to 4 years field application experience, ideally in related industries
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A Second European language is a plus
|Education:||Bachelor's or Master’s degree in IT/Communication Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience|
|Reports to:||Business Development Manager in Munich|
|Income:||Depending on qualification a good salary plus bonus will be provided|
|Falls diese Position für Sie von Interesse ist wenden Sie sich bitte an den
untengenannten Berater, oder senden Sie ihm/ihr bitte eine e-mail mit Ihren
Selbstverständlich werden alle Informationen streng vertraulich behandelt
und nicht ohne Ihr ausdrückliches Einverständnis weitergegeben.
Selbstverständlich entstehen Ihnen keinerlei Kosten oder Verpflichtungen
durch Ihre Kontaktaufnahme mit uns bzw. durch unsere beratende Tätigkeiten für Sie.|
|Consultant:||Kristen Gräfin von Reischach|
Interconsult Unternehmensberatungs GmbH
Ludwigsburger Str. 1, 71665 Vaihingen/Enz, Germany
Tel. (+49) 7042-7065
Fax: (+49) 7042-7060