- Grow sales through Distribution Partners and Integrators in EMEA
- Develop sales strategies and sales pipelines that ensure the achievement of a year-on year profitable sales growth through the Distribution channels.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the Distribution Partners and Integrators by submitting full support
- Develop and define objectives together with the Distribution Partners and Integrators.
- Ensure and optimize the performance of the Channel Partners and the fulfilment of their set targets
- Budgetary responsibility for the Distribution sales and support.
- Understand competitors' activities in EMEA
- Develop and maintain a deep product technical and application expertise
- Work closely with the Strategic Account Managers to coordinate regional projects
- Communicate future needs to the Product Management, and unique customer issues to Engineering and Manufacturing
- Develop sales support material for Distribution Channels, i.e., training materials, and application notes.
- Provide technical trainings for Distribution Partners.
- Profound understanding of Sales and Channel Sales
- Proven track record in strategically building and managing a cohesive distribution network in same or other relevant industries
- Proven track record of sales results in same or other relevant industries
- Knowledge of the sensing market, i.e., LiDAR, Camera, Radar and other related components would be beneficial but not a must, LiDAR experience is a plus
- Energetic, motivating, and outgoing personality
- High level of sales and business acumen
- Strong communication, motivation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German as well as in English
- Knowledge of other languages such as French, Italian or Spanish is a plus
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout EMEA to support Distributor events, attend fairs and occasionally travel to San Jose, California Headquarter
In case this position is interesting for you please contact the consultant listed below or send him or her an email with your application. All information will be handled in strict confidence and will not be forwarded to the client without your explicit approval. The strictly confidential handling with all personnel related data for the protection of the privacy corresponds the EU Data protection basic order(EU-DSGVO). Detailed information about our method you will find in our Data Protection Declaration under www.interconsult.de/en/privacy-policy.php. Of course there will be no costs whatsoever or liabilities by your contacting us or through our consulting activities for you. Should our client in the placement of the current position decide against you, we will inform you about newly assigned positions as far as the data stored for this purpose agrees with the required profile.
Interconsult Unternehmensberatungs GmbH
Ludwigsburger Str. 1, 71665 Vaihingen/Enz, Germany
Tel. (+49) 7042-7065, Fax: (+49) 7042-7060