- Promote and role model safety in the workplace – take active steps.
- Owns and enforces company and customer safety culture on site.
- Responsible all incidences are investigated, reported on time to Management (Customer and Company).
- Is responsible for investigation of any safety issue include follow-up meetings and future prevention and ensuring everyone in the area is safe.
- Ops Mgr. will have frequent safety audits and tours in the workplace, will have conversations with the group, inviting feedback on making the area safer and acting on any concerns quickly.
- Attend to safety meetings and to SMLS meetings - follow up with the teams with key messages.
Professionalism: Quality and Job Knowledge
- Sets the environment for high quality work in others.
- Creates, develops and proactively plan for training opportunities, utilize local sources and consider cost.
- Monitors, track and record quality issues and implements necessary steps for improvement.
- Implements a culture in which following procedures and guidelines is standards behaviour.
- Exemplifies self-initiative and supports Regional Service Manager (RSM) by proactively generating and engaging in development and improvement plans.
- High level management and coordination of the group modification projects (DCP) - ensure accurate and reliable tracking in place.
- Responsible for the group’s quality and timely reports defined by RSM. (CRM, WR, Passdowns, daily installs, ERP…)
Performance Management and Team Development
- Ensure every Engineer within the team is provided with all the required skills, knowledge and resources to complete the job effectively.
- Performance management and development of team members. Appraisals and periodic reviews.
- Work to establish S.M.A.R.T goals and objectives for all engineers.
- Creates development plans for new engineers. Identifies knowledge gaps and assesses training needs. Maintain a Proficiency tracker to the groups, identify weakness points and address accordingly.
- Coordinate training sessions as require and in alignment with RSM.
- Create an environment in which flexibility and acceptance to change are standard.
- Provide targets and projects for continuous development and improvement.
- Provide a positive impact on the attitudes and performance of your team through a ‘can-do’ approach to daily work and challenges.
Communication and Interface
- Develop good working teamwork and working relationships within the Screen team on site
- Interface between the RSM and team members to ensure that they are kept up to date with any developments on site. Manage communication and status reports to RSM.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with customer and colleagues, etc.
- Encourage adaptability by exemplifying acceptance to changes driven by the company/customer needs in a positive way.
- Be an advocate of customer and company policy and standards.
- Contribute to cooperative and productive interactions within and across shifts/teams.
- Distribute knowledge and learnings among team members.
- Keep RSM informed of on-site status.
- Ongoing communication regarding the goals and objectives of the team.
- Maintain and promote positive professional working relationship with customer
- Act as point of contact to direct customer requests to the appropriate support groups or management.
- Drive and manage site escalations to expeditious and satisfactory completion.
- Assist Customer in developing and executing training programs (train the customer)
- Assist Customer with engineering projects (coordinate factory support, troubleshooting methodologies).
- Work with team, Customer teams, Customer departments, to communicate and develop opportunities and enhance tool performance and engineer proficiency.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with Customer counter-parts, Area and Group Managers etc.
- Represent the company in a professional manner, the customer sees you as a reflection of the company.
- Proactively takes action to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Attend customer meetings with reliable tracking, equipment information and presentations.
- Maintain high level of Safety, Quality and Professional image.
- Motivates others to a high level of commitment to company interests and goals.
- Actively engages others to challenge themselves to continuously achieve their best performance, as individuals and as part of a team.
- Effectively creates a balance between high quality customer service and company goals.
- Maintain a professional office environment.
- Encourage a positive approach and attitude in team members.
- Self motivated to initiate new methods, plans and improvements. Volunteer to take on additional projects.
- Sets the environment for initiative by holding regular meetings of the on-site Management team and Service engineers to discuss issues, generate ideas and enable brainstorming sessions.
- Mentor a successor to assume this position if needed.
In case this position is interesting for you please contact the consultant listed below or send him or her an email with your application. All information will be handled in strict confidence and will not be forwarded to the client without your explicit approval. The strictly confidential handling with all personnel related data for the protection of the privacy corresponds the EU Data protection basic order(EU-DSGVO). Detailed information about our method you will find in our Data Protection Declaration under www.interconsult.de/en/privacy-policy.php. Of course there will be no costs whatsoever or liabilities by your contacting us or through our consulting activities for you. Should our client in the placement of the current position decide against you, we will inform you about newly assigned positions as far as the data stored for this purpose agrees with the required profile.
Director Consulting Europe